Funny Chanyeol

08:20

Here are some gif's that I want to share with all of you. Thee are just a few gifs that I saved in my computer and I just want to share my reactions about it.



Let's Do the "COPY" Catwalk



You can see in here that Kai is really confident in walking on stage. You can't be against that! But here comes my happy virus copying Kai's walk exaggeratedly. It's very funny. You can literally burst out into laughter seeing this one. Chanyeol is a fan of Kai and he really loves making fun of others. Hahaha, that's why he's my medicine! Gosh. Look at that copy catwalk of Chanyeol's.

Epic Drama Move



This scene was part of Exo Next Door. Where Chanyeol blocks the way of the leading lady. Meanwhile in this gif, Chanyeol is practicing the scene with D.O. and LOL it turns out to be funny since he literally hit his hand on the wall really hard making him yell "Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!". Ouch that was a bad hit but can you not laugh or even smile at this gif? He's reaction is too cute!

Ballerina Goals



Try to mess with this ballerina and you'll be in big trouble! Chanyeol and Sehun making a turn. Sehun is a good dancer and you can see it in here. Hahaha, but on the other hand this funny tall fairy just stole the show. Look at how Chanyeol's butt bump into Sehun's! Ugh. Be my husband Chanyeol Oppa!

WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE ME



Oh no no no. Look at that. Chanyeol's sarcastic shocked face just literally turned my cheeks into red. I told you, I belong to Chanyeol and liking you back would be impossible.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Happy Virus

Don't forget to comment! *winks* Let's be friends and share our fangirling moments. Yay!